June 26, 2006

Too much of a good thing is bad for you

I reaped the consequences of my own action today. I couldnt go to work because of a combination of factors. To better illustrate my predicament, kindly refer to the diagrams below:


Friday Night....



Saturday Night...minus the girl...



The entire month of June...


I hate getting sore throats. Had to take MC today because of this. Didnt really feel like going to work with my fucked up sore throat, and working in my office which is like working in a freezer. On top of that, i've got to be on the phone once in a while. Life is simply too short to put oneself through all that pain.

I think, in the country of Malaysia, these MC's are no more know as a 'Medical Certificate'. It is known as the Malaysian Certificate because everyone uses it more than their identification card. And it holds the enviable power of being able to halt employees from going to work.

*sigh* what would we do without em...

No comments: