July 17, 2005

Radio Ga Ga

One of my favourite things to do in life is sleep. i thoroughly enjoy it. And of of my favourite sleeping accessories is MUSIC!

Back in my college days, i used to fall asleep and waking up to radio or mp3 music. Since i've come back from Nilai, i havent had the chance to enjoy that. Recently however, i realised there is an old portable radio in the kitchen that my mum used to use. But she hasnt used it in ages. Guess she got bored of radio. SO i swiped it and plumped it in my room! yay! i've got radio..and its got a CD player too. Utter Joy!

Back in the office now. My personal office radio aka Yahoo! Launchcast just played one of my favourite songs, Passive by A Perfect Circle.

.........I’m sure of your ability to become my perfect enemy
Wake up and face me, don’t play dead cause maybe
Someday I will walk away and say, “You disappoint me,”
Maybe you’re better off this way..........

The lyrics seems to be connected to something thats happening in my life right now. Not sure. Maybe i want it to be connected to my pain. Why?

No comments: