September 02, 2008

Eternity

She lives with a broken mind, crumbles and burns. if i could be all that she wanted, i would.
It wears me out, all these running. It wears me out.

I've lost it. Lost it and my direction. I need time, time which i don't have. Its a race to get back to normality.

How can it feel this wrong. From that moment, how can it feel this wrong.

I got nobody on my side, and surely that ain't right. Surely.

I'm fighting a war with something inside.

All i want is uncomplicated, simplistic and pure. But its the hardest thing in the world to find. If you have found it, spend an eternity giving thanks and praising the heavens for their generosity.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes, the answers are all there,
staring you in the face. The 'hows' and 'whys'. You just have to know how to look, and where.

::Lord Apprentice:: said...

I got the answers. But answers don't make me feel better..i want something else.