September 13, 2008

BN: Barisan Ningkampoop

RPK arrested under ISA. Not shocking at all. As RPK himself said, it was expected. But something else really shocked me.

Last night, my brother informed me that the Sin Chew Daily News journalist Tan Hoon Cheng was ALSO arrested under ISA. I don't need to explain why. Then DAP MP Teresa Kok was ALSO arrested.

The reaction inside me was "What the fuck?" . I'm sure everyone else is thinking the same. Maybe even saying it out loud.

Making sense of floating pigs

If i was BN, then arresting RPK makes some sense because his website is less likely to spill dirt on my corrupt organization through his website. Sure i'll get some flak from the opposition and the 'rakyat', but they don't mean shit, and can't change how we run the country. Heck, we've been doing it for 50 years, and we are right. It doesn't matter if someone else continues to update Malaysia Today on my dirt. Point is, i arrested RPK. Let me grab my balls and pump my fists in the air...wooot!

If i was BN, then arresting Ms. Tan makes sense because she write articles about my party members, who openly say that 'chinese are immigrants' and deserve no rights. Yes, this is a crime of the highest degree...and only bested by consentual anal sex.

If i was BN, then arresting YB Teresa Kok makes sense because she was ACCUSED of asking mosque's to tone down their loud speakers by former Selangor Mentri Besar Datuk Khir Toyo. Umno-owned Utusan Malaysia printed this report even though YB denied all the allegations. Yes, this makes sense, because if my party member accuses you of something, then you are deffinately wrong, and you deffinately did it. You are guilty! Don't bother denying it cause my paper will publish it, and once published, its the truth.

Wait, there's nothing blocking my view but a fat cow politician

Hmm, after writing all that, i must say, i totally do not agree with myself. Perhaps our esteemed PM can bring light to the reasons for their arrests. Perhaps they can be actually charged in a real court, and if PM really believes them to be guilty, then the truth will vindicate him!

Alas, this will never happen..its the ISA la macha...they can put your ass in jail for how long the fuck they want, for whatever the fuck reason they want. And the cherry on the cake, is that they don't have to explain.

All in all, we the rakyat should be honoured to have such a powerful party leading the country......into the dumps. All hail Barisan Ningkampoop!

P.S. Oh Brother Anwar, where art thou coming into power?

No comments: