July 19, 2005

Pillow talk

My bed is empty. How i wish she was waiting for me there to fall asleep next to her. Oh well, least i have my radio for company right now. And i just have to push a button to shut it up.

Just finished writing my technical background, which basically descibes what technical knowledge i have. It seems Shell requires it. I really hope i get it. Id rather spend 6 months in Shell than another 2 years in my current company. Can't stay in one place too long i guess. I'll start to rot. Now if that damned hotmail would just speeeed up a bit i can send the fucking attachment and go get some shut eye !!

There's a game between Liverpool and TNS (total network solutions? what a name for a futbol club) coming up at around 2am. Im going to try to catch it, as Benitez will be fielding a strong side. Though the opposition isnt much, its still a good game to watch. TNS will deffinately give it their all, as they wouldnt want to remember it as they day they withered away against the Champions of Europe. And for Liverpool fans, it'l be a good gauge of things to come, such as their performance away from home.

Here's hoping that things will go well in my life, career and Liverpool football club!

No comments: