June 20, 2005

A destination

I'm bored at work. There is no motivation at all. Based on my current path, what is my destination? No idea. Well, i do have a vague idea, but its vague. Why cant it be clear? Maybe thats not the right question. Perhaps the right question is "How can i make it clearer, how can i make my destination precise and obvious and obtainable!?"

Yes, that is the right question. No answers yet though. Fuckin shiet.

Need to get a new job, something that rewards one for their efforts. Or perhaps i should get my OWN job. Do my OWN job. But what to do? Hmm. I lack focus. I wonder what happened in my life that made me lose focus. Or rather unable to focus on any one thing.

Even though i love reading certain books, i always find myself speed reading. I cant pace myself to read every single word. If the book is good, i just cant wait to read the next word, and the next , and the next paragraph, and the next chapter....

Focus. Time for me to start back the simple meditation i used to due last time. Again, i just stopped doing that even though i felt the benefits of it. Nimal, you are going no where. Who are you? Where are you going? WHAT is your destination.

3 comments:

Bernard Yong said...

Clouded, your future is.

Try reading up on publications and magazines such as Time, Fortune, Forbes etc. You can learn a lot about the current trends in the market, not to mention get a shite load of ideas. And no, Playboy doesn't count.

SinfullySweet said...

sweets, concentrate on finishing ur papers first..dont be lazy!!!!! u need a good knock on the head...do what is important first...dont start something and not finish it..i know u...u give up too easily n lazy also la...u can achieve loads...just focus...go out there n get wat u want!!!!
i beg to differ with bernard...u can read Playboy to fill the breaks in between!!! but then again u have ur Babe of the Day thingy going on!!!

hugs

::Lord Apprentice:: said...

hmm...mesa think so too..time fortune and forbes....mesa thinks reading of money will bring me bantha trucks of money...